Ciao from Russia!

we are also love FORZZZZA scooters)))

« Older   Newer »

1. filler76

User deleted

Ciao everybody!
    at least i found a Forza forum in my lovelly Italia :wub:
    so i live in Moscow (Russia) and i'm owner of Honda Forza (MF10) at least 3 years. i choose a Forza because this is beautiful view scooter of Honda. my scooter came to me from Japan almost new (only 123 km at odometer). i ride carefully first 500 km (i know it because this is not my first scooter). by the way i found some features in my Forza:
    1. bi-xenon headlight by famous japanese PIAA company.
    2. sound system with radio and AUX input for any player (i use my Ipod).
    after starting using my Forza i also start to search a manual of this scooter. it's was not so easy (in Russia it's not a famous scooter, the famous scooter here is Silverwing 400 and 600 cc) but i found this manual in english at australian (!) site.

after first change of oil i order some tuning parts for my Forza from Europe and from Japan:
    1. Honda's heating grip.
    2. Honda's mounting plate for back case (i bought a GIVI case with 46 l capacity).
    3. GIVI's touring windshield for Forza.
    4. GIVI's touring saddle bags.

i mount everything of it by myself.

and now i enjoy of riding more than 3 years (at city and during long touring trips).

to be continued...

2. filler76

User deleted

so i have some technical questions regards Forza (after 23000 km left till this 3 years):

1. what the max spees of your Forza? i could ride with my high GIVI's windshield up to 120 km/h, then i could not accelerate more because the tachometer show me closer to red zone. really i riding approx 90-110 km/h speed outside of city but i see the 140 km/h at speedometer and just asking what about of other Forza?

another question:

2. i'm plan to fit on my Forza a tuning variator by Malossi (Multivar2000). therefore i asking is here anybody already try to ride with this Multivar? and if it's happen - what your impression of changing your standard variator to Multivar? what is rising after Multuvar fitting - the acceleration? the maximum speed?

3. drago1964

User deleted

Priviet. Kak vashi dela?

4. filler76

User deleted

QUOTE (drago1964 @ 4/5/2012, 15:45) 
    Priviet. Kak vashi dela?

Zdorovo! dela nashi normalno :)

5. drago1964

User deleted

K sozhaleniyu, ya poka ne govoryu po russki...u mina plokha s ruskim :)

6. filler76

User deleted

QUOTE (drago1964 @ 4/5/2012, 15:57) 
    K sozhaleniyu, ya poka ne govoryu po russki...u mina plokha s ruskim :)

questo è normale. Purtroppo io non parlo italiano. ancora non parlare. ;)

7. filler76

User deleted

here some fotoes of my Forza.

before my own styling

0_15d29_42b15485_XL

and after my styling

0_33445_d71fa287_XL

0_33447_e82db2a5_XL

for my italian amichi : i love your country! i't s my favorite country in Europe! i was 6 times in Italy in different areas: Trentino region, Aosta region, Genova, Reggio-Emilia region, Brecia, Milan.
    i'm also like your mentality, your cousine, your wines and (specially) your GRAPPA, your panini and other bread things, your coffee and cheese, your clothes and shoes, your cars and bykes (Motoguzzi, for example).

and I LIKE YOUR PIAGGIO/VESPA scooters! i was the owner of modern Vespa ET4 150cc, but not anymore for now.

and i waiting 7th time for being in Italy again!

8. marevan

User deleted

Welcome Filler76.

9. filler76

User deleted

QUOTE (marevan @ 4/5/2012, 21:52) 
    Welcome Filler76.

grazie mille!

10. filler76

User deleted

another technical question:
    3. which tyre do you prefer to use at your Forza? i try to use 3 different tyres:
    a/ Bridgestone BOOP (this was first tyre) - its bad hard tyre, especially for rain and for sand roads (or soem sand at the asphalt road).
    b/ Michelin GoldStandard - it's not bad, good riding during rain and sand roads but very noizy tyres (starting 60 km/h).
    c/ Dunlop Scootline - the better than others (i riding it now), it's soft and silence tyres, good riding during rain. only has some problems with sand roads (but the structure of tyre made only for asphalt road).

which tyre do you prefer to use at your Forza?

11. solenero2

User deleted

hello Filler76 you are welcomed here in this forza's Forum....nice restyling of your own forza and i can say you done a optimal scooter's choice. 2nd forza's series is a perfect scooter...i mean you can do a lot of road on it.

try to see this link www.europeonscooter.com/index.html here you can have many answers about your questions. On this forum all 3rd are in italian language but may be you can use google translator to obtain a good idea of their meaning.
    at this time i have not Forza i sell it much time ago. But my preferred tyres were Dunlop ones.

for malossi answers look at https://hondaforza.forumcommunity.net/?t=4248836 here you can read about capetta's idea

12. lonetwolf

User deleted

ciao filler76 benvenuto :)

13. hummyi

User deleted

CITAZIONE (filler76 @ 5/5/2012, 11:23)
    another technical question:
    3. which tyre do you prefer to use at your Forza? i try to use 3 different tyres:
    a/ Bridgestone BOOP (this was first tyre) - its bad hard tyre, especially for rain and for sand roads (or soem sand at the asphalt road).
    b/ Michelin GoldStandard - it's not bad, good riding during rain and sand roads but very noizy tyres (starting 60 km/h).
    c/ Dunlop Scootline - the better than others (i riding it now), it's soft and silence tyres, good riding during rain. only has some problems with sand roads (but the structure of tyre made only for asphalt road).

which tyre do you prefer to use at your Forza?

Hello filler76,

I've tried both Bridgestone and Dunlop and in my pernonally opinion Brigestone are better ( more confortable ) never try Michelin because I've never find them in Italy, can you tell me the right Model name / type ?

About max speed with BIG GIVI Windscreen is similar to you !

May I have more info's about your audio equipment , where did you buy it ?

Sua graziosa Maestà

Group
    Administrator

Status
    добро пожаловать
    (Google translated for me :D :D :D )

13 replies since 4/5/2012, 13:46   469 views