Spark plug change

Where is it?!

« Older   Newer »

1. princa

User deleted

Hello to everyone from Bulgaria!
    I’ve just buy an Honda Forza 2006 (base version without ABS and “tiptronik”), and I’m about to change the Air filter and the spark plug.
    The first thing (filter) Is detached and now I’ll search for a new one, but with the plug I need some help:
    1. Where is the spark plug?!
    2. Did anyone try the Iridium sparkplugs (NGK or DENSO)?
    - NGK DPR73IX-9
    - DENSO X22EPR-ZU9

If someone have an manual (English version) I’ll be very grateful.
    Thanks in advance!

2. solenero2

User deleted

CITAZIONE (princa @ 21/5/2011, 09:19) 
    I’ve just buy an Honda Forza 2006 (base version without ABS and “tiptronik”), and I’m about to change the Air filter and the spark plug.
    The first thing (filter) Is detached and now I’ll search for a new one, but with the plug I need some help:
    1. Where is the spark plug?!
    2. Did anyone try the Iridium sparkplugs (NGK or DENSO)?
    - NGK DPR73IX-9
    - DENSO X22EPR-ZU9

If someone have an manual (English version) I’ll be very grateful.
    Thanks in advance!

hi princa welcome on this forum .....yes we tryed ngk iridium and result was fine....the main advantage is spark plug endurance ....you put it one time and can forget to do the job again....

spark plug is on the left down side, just under your seat......there is a small plastic little door .....open it ....() it is not confortable to work on it so you have to use a long spark plug key-

i look for old english manual if i have it i can send....with postal parcel

look at this link onn the forum https://hondaforza.forumcommunity.net/?t=6984209

[QUOTE=princa,21/5/2011, 09:19 ?t=45726850#entry318815104]

3. princa

User deleted

Excellent! I hope that you will find the manual ;)!
    I’ve look the link, but some of the pictures (most important) are not opening. Is there a problem with the post or with my browser?
    Tnaks solenero2!

4. solenero2

User deleted

CITAZIONE (princa @ 22/5/2011, 07:39) 
    Excellent! I hope that you will find the manual ;)!
    I’ve look the link, but some of the pictures (most important) are not opening. Is there a problem with the post or with my browser?
    Tnaks solenero2!

No your browser is ok....the post is really old...so some pictures was lost....i will look for manual

3 replies since 21/5/2011, 08:19   231 views