Low Maximum Speed

« Older   Newer »

1. johnny_hellas

User deleted

Well Bizioweb, just as you said! It's all a matter of organisation and decision! ;)
    And you know the story about decisions;it's more difficult to take one, than make it happen :)

2. johnny_hellas

User deleted

Good morning Italian friends!

Yesterday I got 120Km/h but not for long. It seems that it began to speed up little by little.

Does anybody know how many grams do the little cylinders inside the variatore weigh?

3. solenero2

User deleted

CITAZIONE (johnny_hellas @ 25/9/2007, 07:29)

Yesterday I got 120Km/h but not for long. It seems that it began to speed up little by little.

Does anybody know how many grams do the little cylinders inside the variatore weigh?

The original ones are 27gr...."capetta" has tested several configuration. One of the best is 15gr(3 cylinders honda pantheon)-24gr(3 cylinders honda foresight) that means 20 gr for all cylinders (now i have fitting this last configuration with malossi cylinders)

naturally only for the X models ;)

4. jackfree

User deleted

CITAZIONE (johnny_hellas @ 25/9/2007, 07:29)

;) ;) ;) :rolleyes:

Probably may be one day on a TV news......." a new kind of Space Shuttle was launched yesterday in Greece. It can reach up to 27.000 km/h,... NASA experts said.
    The owner is Johnny Hellas, a lucky man who received an incredible purchase proposal from NEG (NASA Expert Group).
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. johnny_hellas

User deleted

QUOTE (jackfree @ 25/9/2007, 18:04)
    ;) ;) ;) :rolleyes:

Probably may be one day on a TV news......." a new kind of Space Shuttle was launched yesterday in Greece. It can reach up to 27.000 km/h,... NASA experts said.
    The owner is Johnny Hellas, a lucky man who received an incredible purchase proposal from NEG (NASA Expert Group).
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

L O L, I don't expect that much really, but if YOUR Forza was quite "slow", you would also try to make it a bit faster. I'm sure of it.;)

My friend solenero2, why does the configuration you mentioned only applys on X models? Farthermore, if the originals weigh 27gr and I put lighter ones, the max speed will decreese, isn't that right?

6. solenero2

User deleted

hi jhonny....try to read this 3D helping you with babylon translation

https://hondaforza.forumcommunity.net/?t=4248836

The Ex models has not the cylinders......but a sofisticated device that control speed variations.
    the max speed doens't decrease.......only engine turn at up rpm in the middle speed range and you can get faster rpm increse without vibrations when you start from 0 km/h

7. filler76

User deleted

to author:

if you put inside of variator some lightweight rollers - the maximum speed of scooter will decrease, but you could improve the acceleration from starting.
    if you put inside of variator some heavyweight rollers - the maximum speed of scooter will increase, but your acceleration will be weak.

the best way for maxiscooters - to choose the best kit of light- and heavyweight rollers for the best riding for each rider (because somebody like good acceleration from traffic light but somebody like to riding with stock speeds).

Sua graziosa Maest

Group
    Administrator

Status
    filler76: look at the date of this thread: 20/09/2007... The author is not longer a member of our forum (nickname isn't underlined)
    :o: :o:

9. fitness

User deleted

ΓΕΙΑ ΣΑΣ ΑΙΔΙΑ...αντιμετοπιζω ενα μεγαλο προβλημα με τη μοτοσυκλετα μου..εχω ενα honda forza 250 ex το μηχανακι δουλευει μια χαρα αλλα μεσα στη διαρκεια της μερας και κατα το μεσημερι το μηχανακι μιζαρει κανωνικα αλλα δεν παιρνει μπρωστα....εδω ειναι το θεμα... αν το αφισω και μετα απο 1 ωρα παω να το παρω παιρνει κανωνικα μπρωστα χωρις κανενα απολυτος προβλημα....εχω παει σε μηχανικο και μου ειπε οτι και στην αντιπροσοπια της honda να το παω απο τη στηγμη που δεν μου βγαζει καποια ενδιξη στο καντραν δε θα μπορεσει ο υπολογιστης να βρει το προβλημα... εχςω αλλαξει και κλειδι μηπως φταιει το imobilaizer του εχω κανει και το servise ομως αυτο εκει λες και την ωρα που παω να το παρω μου κραταει μουτρα και μετα ολα μελι γαλα....ΘΑ ΤΟ ΕΚΤΙΜΟΥΣΑ ΑΝ ΚΑ ΟΙΟΣ ΕΧΕΙ ΜΙΑ Α ΑΝΤΗΣΗ...

10. solenero2

User deleted

azzz.. sono arrivati gli alieni....

Vicer con Corona d'Oro tempestata di Pietre Preziose,Collare in Oro e Medaglie e seguito di 36 vergini adoranti.

Group

Status
    Noi amici!

12. andrearm

User deleted

...UACCIUWARI...!!!

(chiss se m'ha capito...)

13. drago1964

User deleted

telefono...casa...spacecraft

27 replies since 17/9/2007, 11:48   1973 views