Not starting :(

« Older   Newer »

1. princa

User deleted

Hi I tried to start my Honda forza (250) 2005. When I used to electric starter it felt like the battery was conking out so I put the battery on a charger and it was fine. I also checked the fuses they were fine. It just felt like it was drained when trying it which eventually ended with no power whatsoever Can you give me some advice please?

2. princa

User deleted

After I almost disassemble the whole scooter, I’ve try to start with some help from my car’s battery – and … it starts :) Obviously I have to buy a new battery – any suggestions? The old one was Unibat. I’m wondering about Varta or Excide …

3. andrearm

User deleted

buy the cheapest you can find... another Unibat f.e.

4. filler76

User deleted

+1
    we have a lot of taiwanese battery at the market by company (or trade name) YUASA. they are all fine, much better than fake VARTA... and cheaper ))))

5. solenero2

User deleted

CITAZIONE (filler76 @ 4/5/2012, 15:44) 
    +1
    we have a lot of taiwanese battery at the market by company (or trade name) YUASA. they are all fine, much better than fake VARTA... and cheaper ))))

it is not easy that princa will read your answer...this 3d is old....anyway if you can find battery at good prices post a message on "mercatino" may be is interesting for us in Italy.... ;)

4 replies since 4/9/2011, 05:53   151 views