nuovo forum di honda forza in spagna

« Older   Newer »

1. COBALTO2531

User deleted

Hello regards from Spain your forum is very interesting my problem is that I don,t understand everything that i want.
    We are suffering now the problems that you already had.
    Vibrations in 3ooo rpm, loss of vision in the rear-view mirrors to 5ooo rpm and excessive movement of the manubrio.
    It was very useful if about these problems you could give us help and solve in English, as the response that gave to you honda italy with these problem.
    Thank you and brave rossi

2. lukem

User deleted

We didn't have any particular answer from Honda Italia......... the best solutions, this is my suggestion, is to change the clutch's rollers, installing the ones of Honda Foresight (minimum , if you want, you can hazard with lighter rollers like Malossi's).... performance is better, standing start is better, and also less vibrations.

To be sincere I didn't experience any vibration to the mirrors, but for sure you will solve in this way....

3. solenero2

User deleted

hi cobalto....welcome in this forum....lukem give you a good idea i can also suggest to change the clutch springs with harder (like white spring by malossi)
    You will feel very less Vibrations after clutch rolllers substitution already. Today i just replaced it with 24gr (foresight)

if you do that work alone beware to right fit sense of the clutch rollers (only honda models)for Malossi ones is the same thing it fit anyway

4. lukem

User deleted

CITAZIONE (carlos_bcn @ 9/7/2007, 00:29)
    ciao, come coordinatore di nuova tribuna in Spagna dedicata al forza dell'imbracatura invito a voi a quello i paseis per vederli e così a voi con la vostra esperienza me ayudais in esso. Interessare serio per avere contatto con la tribuna dell'Italia per ripartire le esperienze in avvenire e quando siamo molti ma per fare encuantro grande fra tutti. Aspetto i veros, saluti da Barcellona, Spagna

HONDA FORZA SPAGNA

ahiahiahi............ http://forzahonda.mundoforo.com/index.php IL FORUM NON C'E' PIU'...............

18 replies since 8/7/2007, 23:29   1187 views