Bienvenidos

Bienvenidos a los visitantes del idioma español

« Older   Newer »

magneto and titanium man

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (blacky01 @ 29/7/2007, 12:19)
    Hola a todos desde Valencia.
    This is my little girl, i been reading you the last few days and i'm learning a lot from yours knowloge and experiences.

Saludos

[IMG]image[/IMG]

BLACKY !!!

come hai fatto ad averlo grigio??

traductor automático:
    ¿cómo usted ha hecho para tenerlo gris?

abrazote

2. blacky01

User deleted

Here in spain the (EX) are black o silver, after wait 2 month for the black one i just get the silver one. i´m sorry for how i whrite, i ude a translator

qui in spagna (EX) è l'argento nero della o, dopo che l'attesa 2 mesi per quello nero io ottenga appena quello d'argento. i´m spiacente per come whrite di i, ude di i un traduttore

3. pella78

User deleted

Hi Bakcky01, I'm owner of a CBF siver (the same color as your Forza), but in the past I had a Cyber Silver Forza EX. Here in Italy the "silver" is a very strange color, it isn't really silver, in the night (or under city lights) it seems to be violet, in the sun it seems to be dark red....

magneto and titanium man

Group

Status
    i hate my color !!!!!!

5. solenero2

User deleted

CITAZIONE (bizioweb @ 1/8/2007, 15:28)
    i hate my color !!!!!!

i love it...and i hate it....when the ligth make it grey...is really nice....when make it that fake strange purple....i hate it...better is black

6. lukem

User deleted

esagerates............!

7. blacky01

User deleted

Hi, I like to change de windshield, i´m thinking in the viganó but i can´t find it in Spain. Somebady knows a web site where in can purchase. I like to know how more cm more of the original, the price and opinions.
    Saludos

Ciao, gradisco cambiare de windshield, i´m pensante nel viganó ma nel ritrovamento del can´t di i esso in Spagna. Somebady conosce un Web site dove dentro può comprare. Gradisco sapere più centimetro più dell'originale, del prezzo e delle opinioni.
    Saludos

8. jackfree

User deleted

CITAZIONE (lukem @ 1/8/2007, 16:54)
    esagerates............!

Of More!!! (....de più)!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. andrearm

User deleted

CITAZIONE (blacky01 @ 1/8/2007, 23:15)
    Hi, I like to change de windshield, i´m thinking in the viganó but i can´t find it in Spain. Somebady knows a web site where in can purchase. I like to know how more cm more of the original, the price and opinions.
    Saludos

I think it's better you don't translate your messages in "macaroni-italiano", we will understand anyway :lol:

10. lukem

User deleted

CITAZIONE (blacky01 @ 1/8/2007, 23:15)
    Saludos

Ciao, gradisco cambiare de windshield, i´m pensante nel viganó ma nel ritrovamento del can´t di i esso in Spagna. Somebady conosce un Web site dove dentro può comprare. Gradisco sapere più centimetro più dell'originale, del prezzo e delle opinioni.
    Saludos

as a windshield, if you like to have it long, it is really good! the problem is that it is also hard to find it in Italy, so, I can imagine in Spain!
    You can try to contact SUOMY HELMETS dealer in Spain, because Viganò is another brand of the same factory.....
    Price in Italy goes form 60 up to 80 euro (one of the cheapest), it is very easy to install it ( you must use the same screws and holes of the original).
    Try to follow my suggestion, otherwise we can try to arrange to buy it in Italy and then a shipment.......
    Or, in case you have a good friend planning a trip to Italy.............. :D

11. blacky01

User deleted

Thanks for the info, just one more thing, how much biger than the original. For example i know the ermax is 15cm +.

12. lukem

User deleted

CITAZIONE (blacky01 @ 2/8/2007, 23:27)
    Thanks for the info, just one more thing, how much biger than the original. For example i know the ermax is 15cm +.

mmh... to be sincere, I don't know exactly... please consider that I am 180 cm, and the Viganò is under my eyes' line........ ( so, taller than the ermax, that I have.....)

please, see these pictures ( https://www.forumcommunity.net/?t=3874040 ) of our dear friend Andrearm, who kindly betrayied us for a Burgman 650.... :D

Edited by lukem - 3/8/2007, 09:36

13. andrearm

User deleted

...anvedi che è annato a rispolvera'... :lol:

CITAZIONE (lukem @ 3/8/2007, 09:21)
    ...our dear friend Andrearm

...serpe! :shifty:

14. lukem

User deleted

non te lo ricordavi nemmeno te, vero? bei tempi.... non hai un po di nostalgia , VIPERA?
    (for the Spanish friends, please don't care about these two last posts, we can say that, ehm... they are not concerning....uhm....strictly technical problems..) :D

15. jackfree

User deleted

CITAZIONE (lukem @ 3/8/2007, 09:21)
    CITAZIONE (blacky01 @ 2/8/2007, 23:27)

mmh... to be sincere, I don't know exactly... please consider that I am 180 cm, and the Viganò is under my eyes' line........ ( so, taller than the ermax, that I have.....)

please, see these pictures ( https://www.forumcommunity.net/?t=3874040 ) of our dear friend Andrearm, who kindly betrayied us for a Burgman 650.... :D

....leggendo il post gentilmente "LINKATO" da lukem:

CITAZIONE
    andrearm
    Già visto sul Forza di Lukem, non vedevo l'ora di montarlo

:woot: :woot: :o:

:ph34r: :lol: :lol: :lol:

46 replies since 2/1/2007, 22:33   1128 views